|Perry's Turbo Regal was purchased New 8/7/87 ...
- Delco Am/Fm /Cass w/Graphic Eqalizer
- Crank Windows
- Alum. Rear Brake Drums - No Other Options
- Repainted 12/98 Custom Show Quality BlackCherry Paint with Mystic Extreme
- Highlights. 17" K.C. Star Weld Racing Billet Alum/Alloy Wheels
- Cold Air Kit with 9" K&N Filter mounted behind left front air dam.
- XPplus In Tank Fuel Pump
- Fuel Pump Hot Wired
- Adjustable Fuel Presssure Regulator
- Adjustable Wastegate Actuator
- Hooker 2 1/2" dual exhaust
- 160 Thermostat.
Following Ken Mosher's Hot & Spicy Recipe in 1999 this car ran an impressive 12.68 @ 104.71 mph ( it was only the second time this car has been raced)
Bergen County NJ