Dean thought that Buick should have done something to their large sedan to keep up with the Mercury Marauder and Impala SS. Here's his answer to the challenge. He's done a lot to improve the handling and braking. Next is the motor with plans for an Eaton M62 Supercharger, various bolt ons and maybe even a little shot of "giggle juice"!
A nice complement to the Turbo Regals and Turbo Trans Ams we normally feature!
- 3800 V6
- Custom Cold Air Intake
- FAST chip
- 180 degree thermostat
- Flowmaster Dual Exhaust
- High Flow Catalytic Converter
- Stock with shift reprogramming for firmer shifts
- Enkei CDR-9 17x7" wheels
- P235/45R-17 Kumo Performance tires
- Brembo cross-drilled rotors
- Monroe Reflex Struts with Air Ride
- Fully optioned
- 10 Disc CD Changer
CLICK HERE FOR PAST FEATURED CARS!