Joey's car is a low option hardtop with 44,000 miles on the clock. It is a bit unusual in the fact that it has no power door locks, manual seats, crank windows, manual mirrors, analog dash, no cruise control, and no intermittent wipers! However, it DOES have the important positraction rear ... and the Concert Sound II stereo with EQ (gotta have traction and tunes!)
Joey reports that he is in the process of following more of the typical Recipe modifications and hopes to get the car dialed in better with TurboLink.
- Stock unopened long block
- RJC power plate
- K&N air filter
- Walbro 340 Fuel pump (hot wired)
- Billet Adjustable Fuel Pressure regulator
- Turbo 200-4R factory stock
- Positraction factory stock
- No-Hop bars
- T-Type wheels
- P275/50 BFG Drag Radials on the rear
- P205/65 BFG Comp T/A radials on the front
- firstname.lastname@example.org mph with a 2.1 60 foot time
CLICK HERE FOR PAST FEATURED CARS!