GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums
This is a general site search and does not include list archives.

Go Back   GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums > TtypeWannabe's Profile

TtypeWannabe's Albums
  Album Title Pictures Last Picture
Picture 1987 Buick Regal (T Type wannabe)
A few shots i have of my Regal. In February or March Cotton's Performance are dropping in a GN 3.8 Turbo V6, drive train and suspension. I will be doing body work and interior at WyoTech. I will Keep Updates on this project as often as possible.

work so far:
Black paint detailing
Camaro Iroc wheels
Cooper/Futura G/T Tires
Cherry Bomb glasspack
New Rotors
Hi-Flow air cleaner
Rebuilt Rochester
New Cooling system
10/08

So I'm enlisting in the Army in a few days and after basic training and AIT I will be back in Suffield for a week. The car will be in Cotton's garage at that time. Right now it's in storage to prevent any more rust damage. I damaged the font header pannel getting it in but I can get a new one for like $150 so I'm not too worried.
2/09

I leave for basic training at Fort Jackson SC on Monday the 9th. I am a 63B Light-Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic. I took the car out of storage today and drove it around the units. Can't wait till I get back and send her off to Cotton.
3/09
9 03-07-2009 11:33 PM