GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums
This is a general site search and does not include list archives.

Go Back   GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums > PhillyTurboSix

Conversation Between PhillyTurboSix and NOTACARLO
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. NOTACARLO
    03-27-2009 11:46 PM
    NOTACARLO
    It all came out in one piece. The eject button is held on with a little piece of foam padding. Plug intact.

As soon as you provide me with an address, it will be on it;s way.

Dan
  2. NOTACARLO
    03-27-2009 11:39 PM
    NOTACARLO
    OK, There's a small rectangular circuit board behind the stereo applique. It has a bundle of wires going into the head unit with a plug at the end. It looks like I can just disconnect the wires, pull the small screw holding it there and it's free. Then there's the button itself, which I imagine will just fall out as it seems the circuit board is holding it there. Is this what you need?

Dan