GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums
This is a general site search and does not include list archives.

Go Back   GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums > PaCemkr86

Conversation Between PaCemkr86 and jcawley3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. PaCemkr86
    09-07-2012 10:39 PM
    PaCemkr86
    hows the buick?
  2. jcawley3
    07-19-2012 04:01 PM
    jcawley3
    Haha oh I see what he is mad about now...... Oh well.
  3. PaCemkr86
    04-30-2012 10:13 PM
    PaCemkr86
    Been away for awhile , been busy racing motocross. Got back on here since im putting together a 87GN for a local guy.
  4. jcawley3
    04-30-2012 07:56 PM
    jcawley3
    I did the VAC brake conversion, polished plenum, 4 in exhaust, new shocks and springs, the wideband, connected the scanmaster and wideband to the PL, V4 SLIC, ported the heads, ported intake, had to get new fuel pump the walbro crapped out, put a reds in it not real sure what the difference is......... and i still run like ****... I know its the tune. I'm trying to learn how to tune it.... Its a dog of the line then pulls like hell after the 1/8 its making power but it makes it very late. I have to take some new pictures

not much talk on here anymore.... what happened? Keller piss everybody off with his smart mouth
  5. PaCemkr86
    04-29-2012 04:22 PM
    PaCemkr86
    What other changes have you made to it ?post some pics. Do you have your wideband connected to your powerlogger?
  6. jcawley3
    04-27-2012 12:04 PM
    jcawley3
    hey man, how are you?....
    I do. I blew a head gasket about a 1.5 to 2 years ago... fixed it and been replacing a few things here and there. I took it to the track lastnight for the first time since its been back together. it 11.6 one run before the HG blew.
    Last night made 2 easy passes 18lbs ran 13.3 and 12.9 I just eric the PL file this morning said the car is WAY off.. BLM or something ****..... Its still greek to me. I got a wideband and 6.1 chip hoping that would ease the tuning.
    I ripped my old exhaust while pulling up on a lift.. so I got the 4" RJC single shot..... it looks sick... but a little loud for me... sounds good at the track...think Im going to put a resonator in and try to soften it a bit

Hows your car?
  7. PaCemkr86
    04-17-2012 10:53 PM
    PaCemkr86
    Still got your Buick?