View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 01:43 AM
GNTTYPE Founder

Keller is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Re: how to remove injectors

http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/fuel...ctor_swap.html

The OEM stock injectors are a pintle design, and not very easy to see how "clean" they may be on the bottom. Though I have seen some that are really caked up. The filter basket on top is often what clogs most. That, and the internals. If an injector has a lot of miles on it, chances are it has some level of restriction.

FWIW, I have purchased an ASNU injector flow / cleaning bench. (NOT one of the cheap Chinese sourced machines.) I will clean and flow any top feed injectors (no GDI/direct injection or diesel) for $17 each return postage and insurance included.

New O-rings, pintle caps, filter baskets, and spacers are included. Injectors will be externally cleaned, resistance checked, flowed, baskets replaced, internally ultrasonically cleaned, and flow checked again. After all testing is done, the bodies will be repainted if desired.

I don't have any TR cores at this time, so I would need your injectors to process at this time.

If anyone is interested, just email my business address at forceperformance@swbell.net