View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 04:30 AM
Senior Contributor

JAMIEPACURN is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Caution: Frustration ahead at GBbodyparts

My recent report card with G-body parts would be an "F". Back in December I ordered two cans of "Light Saddle" paint to brighten my dark saddle interior to the light saddle. Since two cans were not enough to do the dash, door panels, and console I ordered three more cans from G-body parts and specified specifically that I wanted "Light saddle" paint in the comment section. They sent me Tan color paint so sent an email to Brian Weaver, the "manager" who stated he would send me the correct color. So days go by and I got my paint which stated "Light Saddle" on the can but obviously was not the correct color paint that I received back in December. So I informed Brian of his mistake and he told me it would be two weeks before he would get another shipment of paint in called "Light Saddle". Well its currently 3 weeks and have heard NOTHING from Brian. I have sent an email directly to G-Body parts and a personal email to his account. I have heard absolutely nothing from them. So I have been waiting over a month for my correct color to come in while I'm just left in limbo wondering what is going on. I have given G-body parts lots of business but I'm officially done with them. I don't care if I have to pay triple the amount from Kirban or other Buick vendors. If Brian wants to lose customers he is doing a great job. I don't even own a business but common sense tells me you need someone in a company who can follow up on orders and take care of obvious mistakes such as the initial post with pictures. I would be embarrased Brian if I was in your shoes letting a customer receive such poor quality/dirty parts like that. Believe me, word gets around really fast especially with serious Buick members. Hope other Buick enthusiest don't have to deal with problems with G-body parts. I frankly don't even know how they stay in business with unacceptable practices like this!

So now I'm going to have to go to a paint store and try my best to have someone mix up a color of "light saddle" to match my existing paint. I even called the store in North Carolina myself where G-body parts gets their paint made up and Napa can't ship it to me due to a D.O.T. violation of shipping cans with oxygen in them. However, G-Body parts can put cans of paint in a regular box and ship them UPS to my house in Indiana. Hope other people don't have the same issues I have had with that company.