View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 02:00 AM
Senior Contributor

JAMIEPACURN is on a distinguished road
Default Force performance review of steering wheel column lock

Hello Buick lovers, this is my independant review of a steering wheel column lock purchased from Force Performance. After installing this lock in a matter of a few seconds, I must say this is a must have by everyone owning a Buick. The device is very simple to install and is very solid. The ignition is very well protected and the lock is very solid. The only way a thief could get this off would be with the use of power tools. I don't think any thief would attempt to break the steering column with this solid metal device intact which also locks the steering wheel. However, a thief could still break a window and steel your radio but a $200-$400 radio is a lot cheaper than replacing your stolen GrandNational. Overall, this is a great product and glad I have peace of mind now. Don't take a chance of having your ride stolen out of your driveway at night. Thank you Force Performance for a solid steering wheel protector!!!

Jamie Carrier

Pros- Easy to install
Looks great
Solid metal
Comes with pad lock and 2 keys
locks Steering Wheel
Hides Ignition when applied to column
Easy to remove in seconds
Peace of Mind with this device
Price- Very reasonable
Very fast shipping from company

Cons- Would be nice if there was more colors to choose from besides Red and black to match interior but overall very solid product!

I give this product 5 stars!