Thread: Welcome!
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 04:15 PM

gngirl is on a distinguished road
Wink Thank YOU!

Hello to all,

I am not sure where to post this but here is a start. First I would like to thank you for the site and all that is repesents, and I NEED to and very much WANT to THANK all for the wonderful help and information, could not be doing this with out your help.

I have dreamed since they started making the Grand National of one day owning one, and then in september the love of my life got me one for my birthday!! And she is a beauty....84 t-top leather interier, honey comb wheels and looks Awesome!! We have had a few problem with her and by the time we are done will have rebuilt the entire engine and without your help this would have never been possiable.

I can not thank all who have helped enough and give you all the credit and praise that you each deserve, and I have more knowledge of this car than I though possible and can actually hold a conversation on the tech of it......

Imagine that a chick that knows her car inside and out! Would love to share some pictures of her with you all as this CAR is a part of all on this site and I am PROUD to tell people that GNTTYPE is where I learned my ****.........

Thank YOU!!!!