GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums
This is a general site search and does not include list archives.

Go Back   GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums > Turbo TRader > Cars FOR SALE

Old 06-16-2011, 11:43 PM

chitowngn87 is on a distinguished road
Default 87GN going up for sale

1987 Grand National going for sale next week its in rough shape. I bought it 8 years ago with 96K it has 97470 miles now, previous owner had engine, turbo, and trans rebuilt in the 60K range have papers. Needs doors and repaint. Had a friend who was doing the bodywork got shady and left it a mess. Missing bumpers but rest of car appears to be there. Have extra pass fender. Due to finances has not run in 5 years. Rear end is going so I parked it. No exhaust after the cat. Put a new battery in it and got it to turn over but not start. 4yo was getting impatient so I had to leave it at that today. I know the maf isn't plugged in so I have no reason to believe I can't get it running this weekend. Which brings me to the point of this post:
The car is located in Mokena IL, a south Chicago burb, and I am going to be there much of the weekend so if any interested parties would like to see it PM me. Haven't set a price yet, thinking it over and it depends on if I get it running. If the price is right I can throw in all the parts in boxes I have.
Moser 31 spline axels, matching eaton, new bearings, new energy suspension bushing for rear, one gal omni epoxy prime, one gal omni high build prime, plus other misc goodies.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/18943091@N07/
Old 06-17-2011, 10:49 AM

chitowngn87 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 87GN going up for sale

$6000 obo running
$5000 obo not
Old 06-21-2011, 07:30 PM

pitbull83 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 87GN going up for sale

you still have the gn for sale