GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums
This is a general site search and does not include list archives.

Go Back   GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums > Site Rules, News and Guidelines > STOLEN RIDES

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2004, 01:26 AM
GNTTYPE Founder

Keller is on a distinguished road
Exclamation '85 T-Type, Lowell, MA

User "danknight" attempted to post on 9/7/2004 the following but it didn't take. Its forwarded here. If he could add plate info, VIN, and any other distinguishing details like who can be contacted and how (i.e. what agency is handling the case), it would be great.

"***************
I guess I am the first on the new forums.
My 1985 T-Type was stolen today from the Crosspoint Towers in Lowell Mass between 2PM and 5PM. It is copper colored has GNX type fender vents and Trans AM style 16" rims.
Old 09-12-2004, 10:29 AM

danknight is on a distinguished road
Default Re: '85 T-Type, Lowell, MA

The Car has been recovered by the Lowell Police, It is being held for fingerprinting, I haven't gone down to see it yet but they tell me it is in good shape minus the stereo,door lock and of course the ignition is smashed.
Old 09-15-2004, 10:24 AM

84T-typeMike is on a distinguished road

YOU ARE VERY LUCKY! Many TR's have gone the way of the dinosaur after being stolen! WHEW! Glad to hear that! You know what is funny? Back in '96 when I got my first T-type, I never really worried about it getting stolen. I lived above a bar, parked it outside everyday, left it unlocked, sometimes with the windows down, and it didn't bother me. NOWADAY's I worry constantly, I do all kinds of things to disable it, I try to park it where it will be hidden, out of sight out of mind (for the prospective thief). My wife laughs at me all the time, we will be in a restaurant and if I can't see it out the window it really gets to me. I can't even enjoy a nice meal without getting up to go check on it. I think I NEED HELP! LOL
Old 09-16-2004, 10:44 PM

Blownsteeda1 is on a distinguished road

lol mike, I feel your pain. My car has to be in plain site always wherever i go or I drive something else.
Closed Thread