GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums
This is a general site search and does not include list archives.

Go Back   GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums > FAQ and General > General Turbo Regal Questions

Old 07-02-2019, 02:02 AM

Supercomp729l is on a distinguished road
Default Buick back out after 7 years.

Hello,
I am glad all your information is still here, I have forgotten all of the basics about the 87 grand national. I printed the quick info guide off the web site.
I have had 3 back surgery’s in the last 7 years so everything was put on hold, sold the Dragster and my Impala.
I went to California DMV and they would only give me a 1 day pass to deal with the smog testing. I brought it home pumped out the old gas changed the oil and antifreeze and put the Factory Catalyst on. It passed with tons of room to spare. I had burned a smog tune on the old Postons thumb wheel chip years ago along with 5 tunes that worked the best years ago.
Air conditioner is charged and I am enjoying it once again.
Thanks for the information

Tom
Old 07-25-2019, 10:23 AM

Rob86 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Buick back out after 7 years.

Hi Tom,
Sorry to hear about your back issues, I couldn't and wouldn't want to imagine! Hope all goes well.
I too haven't been spending much time with my GN, just the occasional start up. Just the other day I watched a program on the history channel about a GN and welp, that got me in the mood to start doing something again. So I logged in to see what's new and apparently there hasn't been much activity on here at all, at least in the threads I read so far, no activity on the last 30 days.

-Rob
Old 08-19-2019, 12:09 PM

sdteb is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Buick back out after 7 years.

great to see just had my second surgery on my back....terrible experiences