GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums
This is a general site search and does not include list archives.

Go Back   GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums > Site Rules, News and Guidelines > Site NEWS!

Old 11-16-2004, 04:15 PM

gngirl is on a distinguished road
Wink Thank YOU!

Hello to all,

I am not sure where to post this but here is a start. First I would like to thank you for the site and all that is repesents, and I NEED to and very much WANT to THANK all for the wonderful help and information, could not be doing this with out your help.

I have dreamed since they started making the Grand National of one day owning one, and then in september the love of my life got me one for my birthday!! And she is a beauty....84 t-top leather interier, honey comb wheels and looks Awesome!! We have had a few problem with her and by the time we are done will have rebuilt the entire engine and without your help this would have never been possiable.

I can not thank all who have helped enough and give you all the credit and praise that you each deserve, and I have more knowledge of this car than I though possible and can actually hold a conversation on the tech of it......

Imagine that a chick that knows her car inside and out! Would love to share some pictures of her with you all as this CAR is a part of all on this site and I am PROUD to tell people that GNTTYPE is where I learned my ****.........

Thank YOU!!!!
Old 11-18-2004, 09:59 PM

go-baby-go is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to go-baby-go
Default Re: Welcome!

Hello all,

Well...what can I say? I love G-bodies. lol. It's relatively straightforward really. The G-body is one hot car. So...yeah. lol.

Well, I'm gobabygo from Pittsburgh, PA. I'm in need of an 84-87 turbo Buick to suit my speed desire. A Honda isn't cutting it anymore. You heard it...an import guy converted!! haha. Actually, my family has been around muscle cars since the 50's...so I couldn't get away with a Honda. lol.

So yeah...that's me.

93 Accord EX coupe for sale...PM me for details!!!!!!

Old 01-20-2005, 02:35 PM

bmackinnon is on a distinguished road
Default Any "List" update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keller
There was discussion about this before the old site was shut down. There is a clear desire to have an email list, and we plan to have it. It just hasn't been set up yet. The list will be focued to be used by the more seasoned vetrans that had known and loved it in the past, while the board will be more for those who are into this format.

Stay tuned...its coming!
This forum is great, and works well for very quick answers.... but I'm still Jonesing for my daily email "List" digests! I'll bet there's a few long timers that would back me up, too!! Any progress?? Thanks!!
Old 11-12-2005, 10:54 PM

Boosted77 is on a distinguished road

Hey all, just picked up a '85 GN for $3500 bucks, and want to learn as much as possible about the car. It's got glossy black paint, not a single ding or dent on it, and the interior's in pretty good shape too. It's runs real strong. I've got another 80's turbocharged car with over 300hp so I'm pretty knowlegeable about turbo stuff. I try to take good car of my cars and this GN will be no acception. I'm looking foward to getting to know you guys, and maybe soon be able to help somebody else. I've ALWAYS liked these cars and I never thought I'd own one someday, so I'm happy to say that I now own a GRAND NATIONAL...Yeah Baby!
Old 11-13-2005, 06:41 PM

AT7WE2 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Welcome!

Congrats!

Welcome to the Dark Side!

Sounds like a good deal. I'd like to pick up a hotair car like that for myself!

Rob
Old 01-15-2006, 04:35 PM

rattattack1313 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to rattattack1313 Send a message via Yahoo to rattattack1313
Cool Re: Welcome!

Hi there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rat here from Australia............thought I would join up & say G'day..........I have what WE call a Commodore, with a v6 3800 Buick in her.............1993, ex Police surveilance car, repainted now, nice standard metalic green, 5 spoke Holden magnesium-alloy Mags..........fully greened out lighting, parkers, interior lights, glovebox , boot,under the front seats, the front footwells, under bonnet, all with green lighting...... she is a pretty good looking car now..............put a spoiler on the boot-lid, too.....Aussie Flag on the rear window shelf, (to cover up the hole where the rear window brake light used to be, but I took it out because the spoiler has brake lights in it)....grey sheepskin seat covers make it a more comfortable ride....new CD player...( 4way)....will post pix 2moro......... nice to meet you alll...Rat.
Old 02-25-2006, 12:28 PM

wantsaTtype is on a distinguished road

Hello there, Im new to this site. My name is mike im from Connecticut. I have always loved the GN and T types. I am currently looking to buy one. I also am looking for as much info on these cars as I can. Looking foward to talking with some of you.
Old 03-21-2006, 01:44 AM

buickbear is on a distinguished road

Hello, Sorry but I do not have a GN or regal T-type but my project car is a buick and has almost the same motor. I have been looking for a good buick site and after reading the post this one seems to have it all.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:55 PM
UL LOOZ

Turbo_smh is on a distinguished road

I would just like to thank everyone who is a part of this website! I have owned my regal now for about 2 years and this site has literally been a bible to me for troublshooting and my modification procedures. Keep up the awesome job! I would like to knw when the jacket patches be ready to order?? I am dying to get one! Thanks again
Gold 87 Turbo T, stroked 252, forged 800hp bottom end, stock ported irons, 1.65 t&d, 218/212 roller, FAST, 65#, TE-61, 3400 stall, ATR coated headers, downpipe, Laundry list of other items. Big blow dryer on the way
Old 11-07-2010, 07:43 PM
Vikings Fan

Spoolin' is on a distinguished road

Hello All,

I just signed up here. I have an '87 GN with some minor mods (Sorry, I'm one of those guys who doesn't give his secrets away). Hoping to meet some fellow TR enthusiasts around the Madison, WI area if there is some on this board.

Keep Spoolin'