GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums
This is a general site search and does not include list archives.

Go Back   GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums > Turbo TRader > Cars FOR SALE

Old 02-22-2006, 02:53 AM

dentmasters01 is on a distinguished road
Default Stage II 87 limited

The car:
This is Bill Raglands white T w/blue interior hard top that is featured in the ATR catalog doing a wheelie. The car is ExTREMELY clean underneath with only 43k miles. Car features a 10 pt chromemolly cage, with COMPLETE interior. Cusion bench seating front and rear. Its not been cut up and the AC is still on the car. Complete custom ladder bar suspension with koni fully adjustable (upper and lower) shocks and 4 wheel disc. Car has put down 1.2x's 60 footers. Custom 9 inch with locker and 35 spline axles. Frame hasn't even been notched. Car was certified to 7.50's. expired. Glass hood and bumpers, doors have no support bars, but the buyer gets the origional doors that came off the car and the origional carpet that has been stored away. (regular regal carpet in car now)
Msd ign. FAST xfi system installed. Weld warrior wheels with brand new slicks. 0 runs.

The engine:
I am currently pulling the engine and trans. and I have another SII motor that will be gone through and freshened up. Had some bearing damage.
SII 4.1 block. 4.030 bore w/two sleeves.
Stock stroke with a new buick crank.
Wiseco forged pistons
childs-alberts rings
edelbrock roller chain
comp cam 212-212
comp cam push rods
champion p/p heads
ramcharger cover
arp main and head studs
arp rod bolts
flow cooler water pump
buick rods polished shot peened and mag checked
160 lb injectors
P88 turbo with atr 4 bolt headers
Bills custom liquid intercooler. Made to the exact specs of atr's
And a Couple of secrets about the car only the buyer will see.

Asking 30k, and if the buyer commits early enough, he/she can have input as to engine build specifics i.e. different cam ect...

Pm me, email me, or call
615-456-5646
4dgg@comcast.net