GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums
This is a general site search and does not include list archives.

Go Back   GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums > Site Rules, News and Guidelines > STOLEN RIDES

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 03:19 PM

tombuckles is on a distinguished road
Default 87 regal t, Los angeles/san fernando valley area

My 1987 Regal t was stolen sometime after 1:30am, and before 11am Oct. 10th.I got home this morning and it was gone. It was parked across the street from my house. I live in North Hollywood, Ca. It is Dark grey metalic, the clear coat is peeling off of the hood, only badges are the "T" badges on the fenders, plate number: 1SJR403, VIN 1G4GJ1177HP406756.
There are about 5 spots of rust on the top of the trunklid right above the key hole. If anyone finds it I will buy you lots of beer. The funny part is that the trans just lost second gear, so if you some guy reving the sh*t out of my car, flag them over and punchem in the nuts for me, then call the police. Thank you.
Old 10-22-2004, 12:27 AM

tombuckles is on a distinguished road
Bang Head Re: 87 regal t, Los angeles/san fernando valley area

I received a letter today from the Norwalk Sherrif Dept. saying they had found
my car. With this note was the address and a sheet describing the car. It still had its vin! It still had 2 plates!!WOOHOO!
Then I got to the option: Driveable. The 4th option box was checked....what did that mean? I had no idea.the copy was a bad one but I knew it it was one of the previous 3 options which were: yes,no,or junk.
Upon calling I found out this 4th box was unknown!!!
Sweet! I figured they coulnd't start it because they didn't have the key, so I drove an hour to norwalk, got the release from the Sheriff dept and rushed over to the tow yard. I waited 2 hrs before I got to see it. When I first saw it from a distance I thought It looked great, but as I got closer I realised the front end was way to high. The motor and trns were gone. so was the brain, and the cheep 1991 pullout cd player, with a cracked broken LED. Damn.
So if anyone in the los angeles area is offered a motor/trans. combo from an 87 regal t in the LA area get in touch with me please. Parts: k&n/ ati cold air intake(yes they took the plastic piece from below the front bumper too), kenne bell oversized intercooler w/matching kenne bell cover, not stock turbo(leaks oil) oh yeah and the trans needs second gear.
If I remember more I will post it.
Please Email if you think you might have the bastard thief seller. slf1980@yahoo.com
Closed Thread