GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums
This is a general site search and does not include list archives.

Go Back   GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums > Turbo TRader > Parts FOR SALE

Old 05-18-2010, 04:35 PM

Cruiser69 is on a distinguished road
Default TurboLink FOR SALE!!!

I have for sale 1 complete TurboLink kit for sale. Bought It a few years ago and only used it a few times. Just never drive my Limited anymore. If you are interested PM me with any and all offers, I will be glad to look at them. I am going to hold a silent auction I guess. It will run for a limited time only. I will let everyone know when auction has ended. Please provide location so I can calculate shipping. I am in Ga.
Thanks for looking
Robert
Old 08-08-2010, 04:37 PM

dup4 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: TurboLink FOR SALE!!!

do you still have the turbolink? what is included in the complete kit? what version is it?
Old 02-02-2015, 12:42 AM

I was just surfing the net and came across this site again and saw where I had a couple of inquiry's on the turbolink I had put on here for sale. I have since sold my Limited and have no need for it anymore. If any one is interested I will dig it up and see what version it is. It is still in the original black plastic case with everything included that came with it. If interested please e-mail me with any questions. cruiser69@comsouth.net

I realize this is an old post, but who knows, it might help someone out.

Thanks
Robert
Old 02-02-2015, 01:17 PM

Just got a chance to dig out the turbolink, it does come with everything and is version 3.02 and is on a cd disk. It has all the cables and manual inside the
nice plastic case.