GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums
This is a general site search and does not include list archives.

Go Back   GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums > Turbo TRader > Parts FOR SALE

Old 05-05-2008, 03:01 AM

mrneg9 is on a distinguished road
Default Back Seat Brace for you Grand National.

Hi guys. Well it looks like I am currently going to be out of work for a while due to an injury.

Since I'm going to have some spare time I just the other day fabricated some rear seat braces out of 1/4 in thick aluminum. They came out nice. I figured why pay $73.00 + shipping from a known company when I could do it my self. Thought I would post some pictures of them on here to see if any of you GN guys would want me to make a set for you.

I can make them out of steel or aluminum. I prefer the aluminum as it is much lighter (and a hell of a lot easier to drill) . They will come to you pre-cut with hardware and all the holes drilled except for the two where they tie together in the middle of the X. Its much easier to fasten all the ends then drill them last two holes when your all done.

I figure I can do this for around $65.00 shipped to your location in the USA.

Please let me know what you think and if you want them shoot me an email to: mrneg9@gmail.com.com You could pay me with paypal,check or money order. Thanks. DJ *Below is a link with pictures*

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...r&linkid=link5

Last edited by Keller; 05-05-2008 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Fixed picture link
Old 06-02-2008, 10:36 PM

mrneg9 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Back Seat Brace for you Grand National.

I have one set left. Any one.