GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums
This is a general site search and does not include list archives.

Go Back   GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums > Turbo TRader > Cars FOR SALE

Old 08-12-2017, 08:41 AM

SS/GN is on a distinguished road
Default 87 Buick Turbo T Limited 4 sale

I have an 87 Buick Regal Turbo-T Limited for sale. It is a T-top car and one of the rarest turbo Buick’s made. This is a Grand National in sheep’s clothing. This car is truly a survivor, no performance mods and even has the stock chip.The odometer shows 70,00 kms and I believe it is 170,kms The body is in great shape with no rust. It was heavily undercoated and under the wax type undercoat is a non rusty foundation. The paint is an 8 out of 10. It needs a mirror and bumper filler that I have already purchased and will paint and install them for the asking price as well as a couple touch up spots. However I am negotiable on these items.
Under the hood is very clean and has a newly rebuilt alternator , battery as well as an new o2 sensor and recent tune up. The car runs as it came from the factory. The transmission shifts nice and is all original. The exhaust was updated to dual mufflers and rear is a stock 3.42 posi.
The interior is the Limited style pillow top seat and casket door handles. Everything is stock as it came from the factory. The trunk has an aftermarket trunk kit that finishes it off as Buick should have and can be easily removed.
$12500 CDN
$9500 US
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: jpg IMG_0276.JPG
File Type: jpg IMG_0271.JPG
File Type: jpg IMG_0268.JPG
File Type: jpg IMG_0262.JPG
File Type: jpg IMG_0255.JPG
File Type: jpg IMG_0248.JPG
Old 09-30-2017, 09:11 AM

SS/GN is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: 87 Buick Turbo T Limited 4 sale

I am happy to say the car is sold and will stay local to a first time TB owner. The gentleman does own a 72 Buick 455 and is a real good " car guy" ! I think I grew the TB family with another great member, he will take this car to the next level . This is another car that in the wrong hands could have rotted out in a barn.

Thanks again