GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums
This is a general site search and does not include list archives.

Go Back   GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums > FAQ and General > Turbo Regal FAQs

Old 08-19-2012, 03:47 PM

kaj is on a distinguished road
Default where would i post...

long story short LOL:
fell in love with the GN when my dad took to see one. i was 12yrs old.

finally bought an '85. got burned. sued the guy. in the middle of collecting my judgment.

anyway.. i found a GMP die cast model of my EXACT car. thought that was awesome. it's the Street Fighter model.

anyway.. it's the last i have left of my GN collection. i was hoping a collector would give it a good home. is there a section of this forum i can list it for sale? i have lots of detailed pictures. it's new and only out of the box once for pictures.

let me know.

also.. anyone else here from the Fresno area? i know i've seen one or two GNs in the area.. and would love to see a fully-functioning one.

thanks, guys!

Jason