GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums
This is a general site search and does not include list archives.

Go Back   GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums > Site Rules, News and Guidelines > STOLEN RIDES

Old 02-22-2007, 01:05 AM

Bodie390 is on a distinguished road
Default My '87 GN Stolen Today in California

My '87 GN was stolen today from a shopping center parking lot at Beach Blvd and Imperial Hwy in La Habra Ca.

Nothing really distinguishing, typical black brick in great condition, 41K miles.
VIN- 1G4GJ1174HP464100

Please keep an eye out for someone selling one.. parts etc. that seems suspicious- I am in shock over this.

My stupidity, no lojack. I was in a Lowe's for about 20 minutes and came out and it was gone. They must have followed me and waited for me to go into the store...

This really sucks!
Old 03-02-2007, 04:30 AM

Go94th is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My '87 GN Stolen Today in California

Someone with no feedback is listing some parts off a complete car that seems to be a scam. There is a picture of the car on the listing. They just may have been dumb enough to picture a stolen car. 320084642894 is the item number. Put that in the ebay search field. If that is your car in the picture, let me know. I have a dialog going with the seller and have made a "deal" to buy the whole car. I asked for the VIN and hope they send it.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:08 PM

Bodie390 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My '87 GN Stolen Today in California

I just looked at the picture. Looks like a T-top car, mine is a hardtop. Also, mine had no sticker on the opera windows... Could be different picture they are using though.... If you can get the VIN I would appreciate though..
Thanks for this, everything helps!

My VIN was 1G4GJ1174HP464100