GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums
This is a general site search and does not include list archives.

Go Back   GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums > Turbo TRader > Cars WANTED

Old 10-21-2008, 12:47 AM

Badtothebone is on a distinguished road
Default 87 GN Wanted

looking for a clean rust free car with no T roof. Plain roof or sunroof is what I want. I am in BC and would like a car in my area but will travel to US west coast for the right car. Please send details and pictures.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:32 PM

James West is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: 87 GN Wanted

I have a solid roof, 1987 GN with 56k miles on it that I bought in 1990 from the second owner. The car has never been driven in the winter and has been very well kept. I've been a member of this GN/T-Type group since 1992. The car has bolt-on only modifications and all the factory stock parts that have been removed are all boxed up and would be sold with the car. The car is a solid high 11 second quarter mile car, I have the time slipps to prove it. The engine and transmission are the orginals that were installed from the factory. The car has no mechanical, body or interior issues. I have many, many original NOS GM parts that I bought for the car back in the mid 1990's before they were all discontinued. I also have a spare GN transmission and short-block engine assembly also. These item could be purchased with the car at an addition cost if you were interested in them.

The only problem is that I live in the midwest. If you are truly looking for a well kept, adult owned GN please contact me, I will send you pictures of the car. I am currently getting ready to purchase a new Corvette Z06 and my wife says that one of my other cars has to go.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:00 PM

JRI5906 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: 87 GN Wanted

I have a nice 87 GN. Click or put the URL in your browser.

http://www.turbobuicks.com/forums/so...-must-see.html