GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums
This is a general site search and does not include list archives.

Go Back   GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums > Turbo TRader > Parts FOR SALE

Old 12-17-2005, 03:58 PM

BASSr is on a distinguished road
Default Chip Burner - Intronics Pocket Programmer

I have had in my closet an Intronics Pocket Programmer for about 2 years that I bought to try to do some chip burning for my '87 GN, but just have never had the time to learn the basics of it.

I would like to sell it. I paid over $150 for it. I don't know what these are worth now, but $80 plus shipping is what I would like to get out of it.

It comes with the chip module that you put the EPROM into and has a ribbon cable that connects to your PC via a DB25 port, I assume that it is serial. The end of the ribbon cable has a male DB25 connector on it. I have the floppy disk with the software and the power supply. I don't seem to be able to find any manual of book for it, but if I do I'll be glad to include it with the unit.

Contact me at PaceCarNut@Optonline.Net if interested.

I have a picture of it and assume it will show with this post, but not sure. If it does not, just ask and I'll send it to you if you are interested.

Bruce
Old 12-17-2005, 09:22 PM

BigT'sTurbo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Chip Burner - Intronics Pocket Programmer

Hey sounds good I can practice with the three stock ones that I have I have a guy in my local club burns his own chips so he prolly can help me out for sure.