GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums
This is a general site search and does not include list archives.

Go Back   GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums > Site Rules, News and Guidelines > Site NEWS!

Old 08-30-2004, 08:43 PM

PIreland is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Welcome!

I'm real glad you're back. Although information is available at other sites, this one is one of the best.

By the way, please make sure you let us know if the finances get overwhelming or the burden of the website gets too great.
Old 09-04-2004, 07:25 PM

zbuickman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Welcome!

ALLRIGHT its back. I see I had to re register. Are the any updates as to wether you are going to have the e-mail list again? otherwise great to see it again

Last edited by zbuickman; 09-04-2004 at 07:29 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-05-2004, 12:30 AM

turboG is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Welcome!

Glad to see the site back up and running.....

87 white T

More pics and stuff

Old 09-07-2004, 01:03 PM
GNTTYPE Founder

Keller is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbuickman
Are the any updates as to wether you are going to have the e-mail list again?
There was discussion about this before the old site was shut down. There is a clear desire to have an email list, and we plan to have it. It just hasn't been set up yet. The list will be focued to be used by the more seasoned vetrans that had known and loved it in the past, while the board will be more for those who are into this format.

Stay tuned...its coming!
Old 09-12-2004, 09:31 PM

Barbee is on a distinguished road

Im new to this GN stuff, I am the proud owner of a 1984 Grand national, but I have a question, what is a GNX?
Old 09-12-2004, 11:20 PM
GNTTYPE Founder

Keller is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Re: Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbee
what is a GNX?
See http://my.ohio.voyager.net/~rowilson/frtpge.html and http://www.buickgnx.com/ for more info.
Old 09-17-2004, 12:48 AM

GNXDad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keller
There was discussion about this before the old site was shut down. There is a clear desire to have an email list, and we plan to have it. It just hasn't been set up yet. The list will be focued to be used by the more seasoned vetrans that had known and loved it in the past, while the board will be more for those who are into this format.

Stay tuned...its coming!

Great to see this site up and running again! I used to be on the old site email list. I like the new format. Thanks S. Keller!
Old 09-17-2004, 01:33 AM

GNetic86 is on a distinguished road

Totally forgot to introduce myself here. I'm Jeff, 26 from the Philly Area. I've been into these cars for a few years now since my first car was an 84 Regal Limited (RIP - recently totaled). Anyways, I finally found an 86 GN to play with, totally stock, generally in good shape but in need of a LOT of tlc, and thus my many postings to date already

Also to mention, my daily driver is a supercharged Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

Thanks to all involved with this site, its been a lot of help so far!!

~GNETIC86~
Old 09-19-2004, 09:08 PM

AT7WE2 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Welcome!

Welcome back guys!! Glad to see the most awsome Buick website on the net is back in action! I hope Scott and Ken and everybody else are all doing well.

I wasn't a very active member of the gnttype "forums" before, but I intend to change that this time around. Like gnttype, my GN has been down for a while (longer than the site) but, also like the site, it's back in action and better than ever!

Great job guys!
Old 11-07-2004, 04:08 AM

MrPhantom is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MrPhantom Send a message via Yahoo to MrPhantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keller
Welcome, everyone, to the new home of the Grand National and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts Organization.

The web site has been up several weeks. And the forum area only up a few days, and we've not even formally announced it being released; yet we've already had 150+ members sign up! Impressive! However, I have to emphasize that there are likely to be many, many _thousands_ once everyone is made aware and signed back up. So at this time if your questions are not being answered rapidly or your classifieds are not bringing the response you anticipated, please be patient. We are only just getting started.

In addition, we've just migrated the site to a new machine and a new platform. So there are bugs to be worked out. There may be a few missing pieces and non-working elements or dead links to be found as well. We will need your help in working out all these details.

If you note problems with the website, please email the details to gnttype-webmaster@gnttype.org

If you see problems with the forums, please notify the moderators at moderators@gnttype.org

In addition, I extend a HUGE thank you to Ken Mosher for making hosting of this site possible, to Rich Inacker for making configuration of the vBulletin software go rapidly and smoothly, and to Mike Licht for being responsible for the vBulletin installation at the GNTTYPE site.

So...explore, enjoy, learn, teach...build the discussions and contributions that have made GNTTYPE the foremost online authority for Turbo Regal information for over 12 years.
Thanks for the invite, and to all the other members, Im sure many of you guys own these Ultimate newage muscle cars from the late 80's yet i don't as of yet. Before i get more heavenly involved in college i am finishing my 72 Monte Carlo which will be sold and i Will purchase an 86-87 IC turbo regal. Funny i should say this, but I am no stranger to the Buick brigade, seeing as my older bro once owned an 85 "hot air" bu' with slight mods that was murdering vettes. Well wish me luck guys and gals, in my hopes of buying a GN/Ttype/Turbo T, within the next year (that would be a cool present for my 22nd Bday.)