|This is a general site search and does not include list archives.|
1987 Buick Grand National - 55,700 miles! - Immaculate
Immaculate 1987 Grand National
- Clean, super straight, rust free car
- Only 55,700 original miles !
- Factory Sun Roof
- Power windows and locks, tilt wheel, power steering, AM/FM cassette radio, power driver's seat, radial tires, rear defroster, and the numbers matching engine and transmission.
- Everything works great on this car except for the power antenna.
- Paint is a 9.0 - 9.5 out 10 for quality
- Re-painted within the last 10 years
- Interior is a 9.5 out of 10 for quality
- No rust on the frame or body of this car !
- The car starts great, runs excellent (strong) and is very reliable
- Everything on the car is original except for the new fuel regulator and 3" MAF pipe with K&N air filter
- Tinted windows
- Clean Carfax
- Original window sticker included
The tires are almost new and only have about 1,000 miles on them.
The A/C has been converted from R12 to R134a.
The exhaust is original and will need to be replaced soon since it has a few tiny holes in it because of its age.
I am the 3rd owner of the car
If you want a car that is in outstanding condition and runs great, then this is your car.
Buyer is responsible for pick up but I will help with shipping arrangements if needed.
As with all of these collector cars, no warranty is offered with this vehicle.
Additional pictures can be found here:
Asking $27,500 obo
I can email additional pictures upon request.
I am located in Fort Worth, TX.
Please call 817-726-0335 if seriously interested.
|grand national, nice, original|