Features of Note:
- These injectors incorporate a disk design rather than a pintle design. This gives the injector better spraying capability and resists clogging over the other design. Others claim that a pinlte injector will lose up to 47% of its flow capability while the disk design will lose only up to 2%.
- Fuel Regulator set @ 41 PSI
- OHMS: High Impedance
- Maximum Horse Power with this injector: 385 HP
- Estimated Quarter Mile ETA: 12.0's
- NOTE: These injectors have the ability to push a car into the 11.5 range. This was accomplished by a fellow GN owner / racer who got his 87' GN into the 11.5's. Pete says the 12.0 range is more typical of an ETA.
- PTE estimates 360 HP and 12's using a 30# injector and a turbo ranging from Stock to a TA-49