GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums
This is a general site search and does not include list archives.

Go Back   GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums > Bobhebert

Conversation Between Bobhebert and 21dusty
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. 21dusty
    12-19-2012 01:11 AM
    21dusty
    Hello Bob December 18,2012

I have had a turn for the worse in my finances.

As such, I will not be able to get the items that I had emailed you about getting for the 87 Buick GN/Regal Engine.

As I told you earlier, I am retired and money is very tight.

I am sorry that I won't be able to get the items from you as planed , but maybe at some later date I can.

Again, I am sorry to give you this news.

Thank you for you assistance.

John
  2. 21dusty
    12-14-2012 01:51 PM
    21dusty
    Hello

I have found a front mount intercooler, I won't be needing the OEM Intercooler, Ducting or hardware for it.

Let me know the inventory list of items you will be sending to me and the adjusted amount that I will need to send to you, also please insure the Package/Box for $100.00 more that you need me to send you.

I will be waiting for your return message with the requested information before I send the MO to you.

Thanks

21dusty

AKA John