GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums

GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums (http://gnttype.org/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels/Tires (http://gnttype.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   wheels (http://gnttype.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10311)

atap65 09-27-2007 05:26 PM

wheels
 
hi,where can i get my rim rechrome? for my 87 gn thank you

Keller 09-27-2007 06:24 PM

Re: wheels
 
A chrome shop, I suppose.

One source might be Truedesign Wheel. (Jim Lyon)
12200 W 52nd Ave #4
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
(303) 422-5090
(800) 621-6436
jims4848@comcast.net

They can also widen GN wheels. Be careful on the backspacing, though...

turbofish38 09-28-2007 03:52 PM

Re: wheels
 
The wheel needs to be cut apart before they can be replated.I have some stockers that were widened by Truedesign and they used some generic off the shelf shells that were plated by an out side source. I'm not impressed by the quality. I'd give www.gbodyparts.com a call on some restored ones. Brian has these done to his specs which has got to be a lot better since he knows we are a demanding bunch of perfectionists.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.