![]() |
![]() |
||||||
| This is a general site search and does not include list archives. | |||||||
|
|
|||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
hi,where can i get my rim rechrome? for my 87 gn thank you
Last edited by atap65; 09-27-2007 at 05:27 PM. Reason: corrent sentence |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
A chrome shop, I suppose.
One source might be Truedesign Wheel. (Jim Lyon) 12200 W 52nd Ave #4 Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 (303) 422-5090 (800) 621-6436 jims4848@comcast.net They can also widen GN wheels. Be careful on the backspacing, though...
__________________
Scott Keller - GNTTYPE Founder & Moderator
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
The wheel needs to be cut apart before they can be replated.I have some stockers that were widened by Truedesign and they used some generic off the shelf shells that were plated by an out side source. I'm not impressed by the quality. I'd give www.gbodyparts.com a call on some restored ones. Brian has these done to his specs which has got to be a lot better since he knows we are a demanding bunch of perfectionists.
__________________
Eric Fisher OEM Parts Specialist. e-mail me at turbofish38@hotmail.com |
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|