GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums
This is a general site search and does not include list archives.

Go Back   GN and T-Type Performance Enthusiasts (GNTTYPE) Forums > FAQ and General > General Turbo Regal Questions

Old 12-17-2008, 03:46 PM
Almost a TR

TtypeWannabe is on a distinguished road
Default Cotton's Performance build

I just went to Cotton's Performance in Agawam Mass. http://www.cottonsperformance.com (a 10 min drive from my house) and spoke with Jack Cotton about doing a GN conversion to my Regal. Hopefully by Mar. the car will be in their garage. The 307 will be replace with the 3.8 along with the whole drive train and suspension with GN or after-market parts. I will be doing body and interior at WyoTech. I have never had anything done at this shop before and I would like some feedback from anyone who has had work done there. Although he seems like an honest guy and the 25 or so GNs in the lot look promising.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:58 PM
Senior Contributor

Royal-T is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cotton's Performance build

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtypeWannabe View Post
I just went to Cotton's Performance in Agawam Mass. http://www.cottonsperformance.com (a 10 min drive from my house) and spoke with Jack Cotton about doing a GN conversion to my Regal. Hopefully by Mar. the car will be in their garage. The 307 will be replace with the 3.8 along with the whole drive train and suspension with GN or after-market parts. I will be doing body and interior at WyoTech. I have never had anything done at this shop before and I would like some feedback from anyone who has had work done there. Although he seems like an honest guy and the 25 or so GNs in the lot look promising.
Jack is a great guy and has been a pillar in the Buick community for a while - him and his son are great at fabrication and there have been numerous articles in GM/HighTech about there work... wouldnt hesitate to buy parts from him.... you are extremely lucky he is soooo close.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:31 PM

turbofrank is on a distinguished road

You are in good hands and living that close. you lucky bum
Old 12-22-2008, 11:24 AM
Tech Support

PaCemkr86 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to PaCemkr86

you are lucky... jack is a class act

My Turbo Buick
Old 12-25-2008, 03:29 PM
Almost a TR

TtypeWannabe is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Cotton's Performance build

thanks guys. i really can't wait for this car to be finished even tho all my friends got their doubts about my buick. (i get a lot of crap from the local mustang and monte carlo owners) but i guess they'll get the point when they hear the turbo.